Social Media Comms Mgr with 2-3 yrs experience.
Every group has its digitally savvy people – the ones who know what’s happening online before the rest. Those who make everyone else feel more connected to the world.
If that sounds right and you also have 2-3 years experience in social and digital media (agency experience is a plus!) then let’s schedule a chat, asap.
Come join a team of people who are as talented as you and work on cool brands in e-commerce, fashion and pharma that embrace our #Unboring attitude towards advertising.
What we’re looking for:
- Social media native who is connected with trends, tools and influencers. You can separate hype from what actually (really) matters!
- Comms person that ‘gets’ brands. You build relevant communication for brands on social media and help build content that measurably works.
- Someone with an understanding of what a social media strategy entails, including audiences, paid media and relevant KPI’s.
- Build content calendars from planning to execution for multiple brands which you’ll help manage.
- Work with the creative teams to create social media posts and digital campaigns.
- Post on social platforms including TikTok, Instagram and other current and future channels.
- Plan out and execute boosting content & other paid campaigns. Follow-up & report.
- Handle communication with clients for social media content Community management, when required.
What’s in it for you:
- A work environment that we built for ourselves to offer both efficiency and balance. Positivity and fun included too.
- The opportunity to work with high calibre people within a small agency. That means you get to learn a lot and get the support you need.
- Competitive benefits and a hybrid work schedule including at least one WFH day per week.